E-mail Sign Up
Click here to sign up to our e-mail list. We'll notify you when new issues are available on our website!
- Free Speech Aboard the Leaky Ship of State: Calibrating First Amendment Protections for Leakers of Classified Information posted on 04/11/2013
- Intelligence Analysis and Planning for Paramilitary Operations posted on 01/24/2012
- History Repeats Itself: The 60-Day Cyberspace Policy Review in Context posted on 08/13/2010
- A "Drone Court": Some Pros and Cons posted on 08/06/2013
- Military-Intelligence Convergence and the Law of the Title 10/Title 50 Debate posted on 01/24/2012
- The Choice of Law Against Terrorism posted on 12/15/2010
In Vol. 6:2, contributing authors examine concerns fundamental to policymakers, lawyers, and experts interested in: treaty non-compliance (David Koplow), First Amendment protections for leakers (Heidi Kitrosser), military justice (Geoffrey S. Corn & Victor M. Hansen), transparency (Derek Bambauer), and cybersecurity regulation (Michael J. Glennon). This issue marks the beginning of a series of articles on National Security Law education with an article by William C. Banks & Harvey Rishikof and another by Laura Donohue. The issue also includes a review by M. E. (Spike) Bowman of a new book by Max Holland on Watergate.