E-mail Sign Up
Click here to sign up to our e-mail list. We'll notify you when new issues are available on our website!
- The Dark Future of International Cybersecurity Regulation by Michael J. Glennon | posted on 04/11/2013
- Law Enforcement as a Counterterrorism Tool by David S. Kris | posted on 06/26/2011
- Military-Intelligence Convergence and the Law of the Title 10/Title 50 Debate by Robert M. Chesney | posted on 01/24/2012
- Train Wreck: The U.S. Violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention by David Koplow | posted on 04/11/2013
- Free Speech Aboard the Leaky Ship of State: Calibrating First Amendment Protections for Leakers of Classified Information by Heidi Kitrosser | posted on 04/11/2013
- Swimming in the Ocean of Big Data: National Security in an Age of Unlimited Information by Administrator | posted on 02/02/2013
In Vol. 6:2, contributing authors examine concerns fundamental to policymakers, lawyers, and experts interested in: treaty non-compliance (David Koplow), First Amendment protections for leakers (Heidi Kitrosser), military justice (Geoffrey S. Corn & Victor M. Hansen), transparency (Derek Bambauer), and cybersecurity regulation (Michael J. Glennon). This issue marks the beginning of a series of articles on National Security Law education with an article by William C. Banks & Harvey Rishikof and another by Laura Donohue. The issue also includes a review by M. E. (Spike) Bowman of a new book by Max Holland on Watergate.